Why Use Soy Wax Candles?
What is Soy Wax? Soy wax is considered all natural because it is a vegetable wax made from soybeans; unlike Paraffin wax which is made from petroleum oil.
Why Use Soy Wax:
- Renewable Source- American grown
- Eco-Friendly- No black soot to stain walls and furniture
- Non-Toxic- It releases no chemical pollutants that lead to allergies or asthma vs. Paraffin wax which contains 11 documented toxins.
- Biodegradable - cleans up with soap & water!
- Slow Burn- Last 50% longer than many other waxes.
- Cooler Burn- Has a lower melt point; meaning the wax itself is not as hot, thereby making it pet and children friendly (avoid burns).
- Good Scent Throw- The cleaner burn gives a more pure & stronger scent throw.
Travel Tins & Clamshell Melts are available everyday at Kimberley Rose!
Beautiful Tea cup & wine glass soy candles are only available at our craft shows.